Electrical issue sparks fire at Plaza Midwood business in Charlotte

0
142

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Multiple businesses in Charlotte’s Plaza Midwood neighborhood were affected by fire early Tuesday morning, Charlotte Fire officials said.

According to the Charlotte Fire Department, the blaze happened before 3 a.m. Tuesday at a business on Central Avenue near Peach Bottom Lane.


School bus involved in head-on crash in northeast Charlotte, students ‘okay’

Officials said the fire resulted from an electrical issue and caused around $225,000 worth of damage.

No injuries were reported.

WATCH: FOX 46 Charlotte live news coverage

Sign up for FOX 46 email alerts

Download the FOX 46 Charlotte app for breaking news and weather alerts

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here