CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Charlotte Police say they continue to examine gunfire evidence from the 150 rounds of gunfire that tragically took the life of a three-year-old earlier this month.
during its weekly update on city trends and current events, forensics director Matthew Mathis said, despite three arrests including two for murder, the evidence continues to be examined.
CMPD initially said six suspects were being sought.
Charlotte Police are giving its weekly briefing on city trends and current events on Wednesday.
The event will be held virtually at 10:30 p.m.