The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:45 AM CDT Saturday the stage was 16.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 10:45 AM CDT Saturday was 17.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 16.9 feet
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued July 17 at 11:09AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.