The Flood Warning continues for
the Salt Creek near Greenview.
* From Sunday afternoon to late Tuesday morning.
* At 8:45 PM CDT Saturday the stage was 10.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise above flood stage
tomorrow afternoon to a crest of 17.7 feet Monday morning. It will
then fall below flood stage early Tuesday morning.
* Impact…At 13.0 feet, Water begins to overflow banks into wooded
and agricultural areas.
* Impact…At 16.0 feet, Widespread agricultural flooding is in
The post Flood Warning issued June 26 at 9:47PM CDT until June 29 at 10:20AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.