The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Illinois River at La Salle.
* From Sunday morning to Thursday afternoon.
* At 9:45 PM CDT Saturday the stage was 17.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise above flood stage late
tomorrow morning to a crest of 23.4 feet early Tuesday morning. It
will then fall below flood stage Thursday morning.
* Impact…At 22.0 feet, Lower parking lot at Starved Rock State
Park is inundated east of La Salle.
The post Flood Warning issued June 26 at 10:17PM CDT until July 1 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS Chicago IL appeared first on WEEK.