The Flood Warning continues for
the Spoon River at Seville.
* From late tonight to Monday morning.
* At 8:45 AM CDT Friday the stage was 11.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 22.0 feet
* Impact…At 22.0 feet, Water begins to flood agricultural areas
near the river.
* Impact…At 23.0 feet, Easterly access road to Seville inundated.
The post Flood Warning issued June 25 at 9:42AM CDT until June 28 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.