The Flood Warning continues for
the Spoon River at Seville.
* From late Friday night to Monday morning.
* At 8:45 PM CDT Thursday the stage was 11.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise above flood stage early
Saturday morning to a crest of 24.5 feet early Sunday morning. It
will then fall below flood stage early Monday morning.
* Impact…At 22.0 feet, Water begins to flood agricultural areas
near the river.
* Impact…At 23.0 feet, Easterly access road to Seville inundated.
* Impact…At 26.0 feet, Residences in Bernadotte begin to flood.
The post Flood Warning issued June 24 at 9:02PM CDT until June 28 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.