Toddler dies after eating poisoned cereal at a sleepover

0
197

Police now say a toddler who died in March had eaten poisoned cereal, and the man believed to have been responsible is now in custody.

Bernice Wamala died just one week after her third birthday.

She had attended a sleepover with a friend who lived in her building

The sleepover ended with both girls eating a breakfast cereal and having severe reactions.

Wamala began vomiting and was having trouble breathing.

Her mother rushed her to the hospital, but the little girl passed away.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here