1 person dies of smoke inhalation in house fire, 1 rescued

0
177

SEABROOK, N.H. (AP) — One person died and another person was rescued from a house fire in Seabrook, fire officials said.

A neighbor reported the fire at the home.

One resident was unable to escape from the fire and died of smoke inhalation, the New Hampshire Fire Marshal’s Office said.

The victim has not been positively identified.

The person who was rescued was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment. A condition was not immediately known.

There was no immediate word on the cause of the fire.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here