4-year-old boy dies of kidney failure after eating ‘spoiled’ hot dogs

0
59

An A4-year-old boy in Argentina died after consuming a hot dog from a fast food restaurant. According to the child’s mother, the spoiled hot dog infected the boy with viruses that caused kidney failure.

Yahoo News Australia reported that the boy, who was identified by his first name Elias, died at the Mother and Child General Hospital in Salta.

According to his mother, Sandra Bautista, the baby started having headaches and vomiting after he ate a hot dog that she bought from a store in the town of La Merced in the county of Salta. The woman, Elias, rushed to a local hospital where she was given some medicine.

However, the child’s condition remained the same and soon he began to suffer from severe stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea. Then the victim was transferred to the General Hospital for Maternity and Children in Salta. Upon arrival, he was placed in intensive care and received treatment for four days before his death. The cause of his death was said to be kidney damage caused by viruses.

The victim’s mother said in a post on social media that the child was infected with rotavirus and adenovirus. She accused the owner of a food store of selling spoiled food that led to the death of her child.

“The store owner knows what you do, you have spoiled things in canned food and what do you do?” Bautista Books, according to Yahoo News. “You send spoiled hot dogs and mayonnaise to your sandwich shop. I mean, they go out on the same day, so it’s not a big deal. I heard about all of this after we knew what my baby got and what this sausage caused.”

The hospital also confirmed that the child was infected with viruses that usually develop after eating spoiled food. However, they did not mention if the cause of the infection was sausage or any other food the child ate.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here