A 15-year-old boy confesses to robbing and raping an 84-year-old grandmother before forcing her to shower in front of him to wash away evidence.


Pensacola, Fl

A 15-year-old boy confessed to raping an 84-year-old grandmother before forcing her to shower in front of him to wash away evidence.

The Perth boy, who has not been named, pleaded guilty to the horrific sexual assault in court on Tuesday after storming the woman’s home on Tuesday.

Police said the teen broke into her home in Waikiki, an outer suburb of Perth, at around 5 a.m. while she was asleep and raped her three times.

He then stole belongings and ran away from the scene, but the police arrested him two days later.

A law enforcement source told the Daily Mail Australia that the boy was on parole at the time of the horrific attack.

The recurring perpetrator was arrested multiple times last year for theft and once for theft before he was imprisoned in late 2016.

After his release, he committed other crimes during the period of parole and was imprisoned again.

The boy’s oldest cousin told the Daily Mail Australia that the rapist was recently released from Banksia Hill Detention Center after he spent time stealing a car.

Banksia Hill, located about 20 kilometers south of Perth’s Central Business District, is the only detention center in Western Australia for criminals between the ages of 10 and 17.

The couple met at around 10 a.m. on October 13, just hours after the alleged crime, after the boy had returned to Perth from a residence with his uncle in southwestern Australia.

The cousin said, ‘I picked it up and then we went to a party and then got back home, but I took off in the morning.’

The cousin said the boy was not behaving out of the ordinary and was happy to be back home after he spent his time.

He was totally normal, just like he had been doing all the time.

The young man who spoke to the Daily Mail Australia admitted that his cousin had a history of robbery, car theft and other petty crimes.

He said, “He only does it with other people, never alone.”

“It’s just with the wrong crowd.”

The cousin said the boy did not go to school and was in a state of relief, and had fallen into the homes of family and friends.

The elderly woman was severely injured and severely shocked after the attacker stormed her home while she was asleep.

She was alone in the house when the teenager broke into his way home and stuck her to the ground.

Forensic police searched the woman’s home for evidence including the attacker’s DNA.

The woman was taken to Perth Fiona Stanley Hospital and later released.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here