A “psychopath” man kills a woman in a car theft during a fatal rampage in Germantown


Pensacola, Fl

A car theft suspect, later called an AK-47 assault rifle at the police, was killed by officers in Germantown, according to the Philadelphia Police Department.

The accident began at around 4 o’clock at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Building 5400 on Germantown Street.

“What we saw this morning was a mentally ill person who had been on a rampage for about ten minutes,” said Eric Grib, Sgt.

Jarib said it all began when the 29-year-old suspect aimed his rifle at an employee inside the church and fired at least one bullet. it did not arrive.

Police said the suspect took her keys, stole her car and smashed her in Green Street.

Investigators said that the suspect then tried to hijack a passing car and fired several shots at that car, but the woman driving the car managed to escape unscathed.

However, the suspect then attempted to kidnap a 19-year-old woman in an Infiniti car. Police said he opened fire on the woman, and she was injured.

Officers arrived and found the victim in her car. She was taken to hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

On the other hand, police said the armed suspect was still on his way.

The responding officers arrived at Green Street and Shelton and located the man.

“The culprit was carrying an AK-47 assault rifle,” Sgt. Strange told reporters. He added, “The officers were inside a patrol car and ordered the man to throw the weapon that he directed at them and the weapon did not fall, and the officers shot him several times.”

Police said they did not believe the man was injured at that point, and the suspect ran north towards Green, approaching Rittenhouse. There, the officers encountered the responders.

He aimed his rifle at the responding officers and shot them at least once when they rammed the police car in which they were traveling. “

The officers got out of the police car and returned fire on the suspect.

Gharib said that while the officers were trying to obtain a tactical cover, the suspect got into a police car but was unable to drive because the keys were not in the car.

According to Stranger, seconds later, the suspect got out of the car and started walking down Germantown Street, still holding the gun.

Police said officers again issued orders to drop weapons. When the suspect did not comply, the officers opened fire and was wounded several times.

The suspect was taken to the Einstein Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

In all, the police say four officers fired their weapons.

None of the officers were injured in the accident.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here